Ford Fair 2023

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roomy

Booking now open!
Please PM me for the code and carefully follow the instructions below-

How to book your tickets:
1. Click the link below to take you to the ticket page. You must log in or create an account.
2. After entering your details, please select ‘YES’ to attend as a part of a club.
3. This will then prompt you to enter the unique club code.
4. You can then proceed to book your club tickets and add ons as required.
5. Please ensure you select a display entry ticket if you wish to display your car, failure to do this will resort you having to park in the public car park!!

https://www5.shocklogic.com/scripts/jmevent/profile-login.php?Client_Id=%27KM%27&Project_Id=%27FF2023%27&System_Id=2

CLUB DEADLINE: Monday 17th July at midday.

E-tickets and vehicle passes will be sent out a week or 2 before the event once stand allocation has been organised. Please print all pages off and bring them with you.

Meet and convoy info to follow..

Thanks, Hannah.

Booking now open!

1. Click the link below to take you to the ticket page. You must log in or create an account.
2. After entering your details, please select ‘YES’ to attend as a part of a club.
5. Please ensure you select a display entry ticket if you wish to display your car, failure to do this will resort you having to park in the public car park!!

https://www5.shocklogic.com/scripts...lient_Id='KM'&Project_Id='FF2023'&System_Id=2

E-tickets and vehicle passes will be sent out a week or 2 before the event once stand allocation has been organised. Please print all pages off and bring them with you.

Thanks, Hannah.
Hi, what’s the club code that I’ll need pls? Ta…

I think you need to message Hannah for it so that it's not advertised out in the wild.

Reactions: S2
Booking now open!

https://www5.shocklogic.com/scripts...lient_Id='KM'&Project_Id='FF2023'&System_Id=2

Thanks, Hannah.
What’s the code pls…

That's unfortunate, perhaps a sign of people bunkering down for a while with everything that's going on in the economy. Hopefully you'll be back with a vengeance next year.

That's a shame, I know of other non Puma owners that are not going and they have some really nice cars (Sierra Cosworths, Focus RS's etc.).
I went in 2021 and didn't really enjoy it that much at I did 20 years ago, there was virtually no autojumble and a lot of the pop and bang brigade, I thought it was just an age thing for me.

I'll just mention again that at least 2 of us are going to the Old Ford rally at the British motor Museum at Gaydon, Its for pre 95 cars, but we can park in the post 95 area. Tickets cost £9 per car including the driver and one passenger. It would be good to get a few more Puma's there and I'm told there should be decent amount of traders and auto jumble.

Old Ford Rally

For club use Ford Puma owners Group.

It’s a shame this has had to be cancelled. We were planning on taking the Puma Cosworth again this year but hopefully next year will be better 👍🏻

Latest posts

Back