Ford Fair - 6th August 2017 - Silverstone

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I assume I will be able to park the truck and trailer to the left of our pitch
I was hoping for last years spot again as those trees are a godsend on a hot sunny day

There's usually loads of room around there, so it should be easy enough to park up the trailer nearby. We'll bring the gazebo again, so we'll have that for shade at least. :thumbs:

Puma Babe said:
does anyone know if you can buy extra tickets at the gate on the way in if needed?

I'm sure you can - or even possibly online still as that might be cheaper?

Not absolutely sure Yvonne but when I've been before without the car on the stand you walk in from the car park and pay at the ticket boxes.
Barry
PS smuggle them in in the boot :grin:

Thanks Dal, I won't know till last minute whether I'll be taking a friend so don't want to buy upfront

My boot is always full of essential stuff for the day Barry!!

1st post updated with where the T-shirt stall should be.

Your T-shirt and show guide coupon / voucher should be a link in the same email as your tickets that were emailed out on 27th July.

convoy from essex?

normally meet at south mimms and head up if anybody interested? to be safe id say need to meet at 5am its about an hour to the meet from there but we always end up waiting for someone!

Yeap done that. For some reason I don't have it, been on the phone to Kelsey media already and they should be resending. I do have the confirmation email from booking them so that's a start :lol:

Is it convoy from Tescos? I know some of us staying at Premierinn or Marriot the night B4, I would bring my gazebo but seriously have zero space as will have set of track wheels with me, Jerry cans and have another 4 wheels to collect :?

Lord B said:
Is it convoy from Tescos? I know some of us staying at Premierinn or Marriot the night B4, I would bring my gazebo but seriously have zero space as will have set of track wheels with me, Jerry cans and have another 4 wheels to collect :?

Yep - from Tesco at Towcester. No need to come if you don't want to go that early as you'll have your tickets and passes anyway.
Bur depending on the stand space and shape we get - first come, first served for places at the front lol

We'll have a pop-up gazebo :pose2:

Puma Babe said:
Thanks Dal, I won't know till last minute whether I'll be taking a friend so don't want to buy upfront

My boot is always full of essential stuff for the day Barry!!

I had this exact argument with the OH the other day. He was more than willing to jump in my boot!

You can buy them online until Saturday night :)

Dal said:
Lord B said:

Yep - from Tesco at Towcester. No need to come if you don't want to go that early as you'll have your tickets and passes anyway.
Bur depending on the stand space and shape we get - first come, first served for places at the front lol

We'll have a pop-up gazebo :pose2:

Time?

Looking forward to seeing everyone in the morning :eek:k:

Latest posts

Back