Ford Puma 1.7 Silver, 2001, 6 months MOT, Crewe

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

resch13

I am selling my Ford Puma. Regplate: X687ENB
1.7 petrol engine (Ford co-developed with Yamaha)
I drove to Aberdeen and back twice with it without any problem (1064 miles and 1148 miles) in April.
It has every papers, a few stamps in the service book. Since I bought it (a year ago) I have only the invoices as I always forgot the service book.
Mileage: 96800 (13/09/2016)

Good points:
28/11/2015 - Full service (Within one week after I bought it)
12/02/2016 - 2 new rear tires - Toyo PXT1-R 82V
18/03/2016 - New offside front wishbones and rear exhaust
18/03/2016 - MOT without any advisory points (Expiry 20/03/2017)
08/04/2016 - New clutch & slave
19/07/2016 - 2 new front tires - Autogrip GRIP1000 82V
Timing belt replaced at (around) 89000 miles - based on the previous owner, unfortunately I have no proof
Nice interior
2 keys - 1 simple and 1 remote
Full V5 present

Bad points:
The usual rust at the rear wheel arches and at the door. Scratches, etc on the body. Hopefully you can see everything on the pictures.
It has original CASSETTE radio
The antenna is missing - Some idiot thought it is funny to steal it (radio and FM transmitter still working)
One fixing of the passenger door interior panel is broken (or just not in the hole). I usually used it alone, so I did not care.
A/C is not working. Maybe just needs refill, maybe more
Possible it needs a new heater control valve (typical Puma illness) as sometimes it starts to blow warm air when I want cold - Maybe it is the A/C's problem too /I just guess/

Well, I described the car to the best of my ability and honestly as I can. However I am NOT a car mechanic and everyone's perception can differ so please feel free to come and view the car and make up your own mind. It is private sale and no warranty will given. sold as seen. Hpi clear.

The car is taxed and has insurance and I will cancel them only 24hours after selling. (Of course officially you can't drive it to your home with my insurance and you should buy the tax on the day of purchase - but it is not my business)

The mileage will increase every day as I am still using it.
Reason of selling that I need a bigger (4/5 doors) car.

Unfortunately I could not upload pics but I am happy to send them via e-mail.

£340

[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back