Sold Ford Puma 1.7

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pollyanna54

Hi - We have a 1.7 Ford Puma blue/grey CK51 plate, alloy wheels, some of usual wheel arch problem. Would love it to go to a good home for restoration. It has no mot as it needed small anti-corrosion job couple years ago, then pandemic stopped things. It’s been stored in our garage in Bristol - it starts first time. Brilliant for enthusiast with means & funds to restore.

Attachments

• DB7781D2-1D10-46A4-A4A6-F6185F71697F.jpeg
    DB7781D2-1D10-46A4-A4A6-F6185F71697F.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
A few more details would be great.
Price, MOT history etc.

I'm looking for something to scratch my Puma itch but unfortunately getting priced out of everything!
But.. I am going to be quite selective on the physical state of what I buy and what repairs may need doing although I have access to someone who can weld.

Thanks for your message.
We have paperwork of jobs done etc.
Mileage is 116635.
It drives up hills exceptionally well!
Wide tyres in good condition.
If you’re not too far from Bristol maybe you should come and see for yourself which jobs you would need to do depending on how big a restoration you want.
Pumas are beautiful cars & imo she deserves some TLC rather than scrapping.
We have another Puma & a classic car - partner has developed mobility issues so need to ‘size down’.
£650 negotiable.
Best wishes

A few more details would be great.
Price, MOT history etc.

I'm looking for something to scratch my Puma itch but unfortunately getting priced out of everything!
But.. I am going to be quite selective on the physical state of what I buy and what repairs may need doing although I have access to someone who can weld.

Latest posts

Back