Front wing repair sections.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi.
Up until now thee has been little or no interest. I will not be proceeding I am afraid until I get orders for 20 units. If I was to go for single units they would be £40 each. I can wait to see if there is more interest then approach the fabricator when I have enough response for 10 unis then get another price then. As they say watch this space.

Regards
Richard

As a suggestion, would it be better to have a specific "For Sale" thread (with pics and prices), for people to put their name down for left-side, right-side or both, so you can keep a tally of who wants what?
If you did this, You/I could put the link to it over on the Facebook "Ford Puma Marketplace", "Ford Puma Owners Group" and "Ford Puma Parts For Sale And Wanted" sites?

Yog's suggestion seems sensible, although forums do seem to struggle these days, so maybe post on some fb pages also?

Im faily confident you'd have no issues flogging these on ebay, thats the first place I looked for this type of thing. theres alot of people out there that wont know this forum even exists.

i'd probably take a pair if it helps get the numbers up. its only a matter of time untill the otherside would need it anyway :lol:, second hand market does seem sparce for RHF wings at the moment

Hi.
Well I am afraid I will not be proceeding with this, I personally do not require any myself so it was not a question of get some for myself and some extras made at the same time. The price I quoted was cost price to me so as you can see I did not benefit at all. I have got to concentrate on getting the splitter sorted which unfortunately has be delayed but will happen in the new year.
Regards
Richard.

Latest posts

Back