FRP style splitter

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STEAVIE

is anyone running the smaller FRP style front splitter? think the seller is on here?? wanted to see some pics fitted on different cars! i have a spare FRP splitter but not sure weather to save that and get smaller one for the purple beast!

Are you talking about the ones Richard Mansfield sells? He has photos of one fitted to his car in his project thread. I have one that I've never gotten around to fitting. It'll be up for sale when i find the bag with the fixings...

I have one on my car
IMG_20221_zpsqqg2du2g.jpg

thats the one! have any other pics from different angels?? also how much if you do sell it??

Here`s my fitting guide. wth pic`s.
Using one of Richards` splitters..

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=24938" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Over on Pumapeople, Chris (R5CPD), did a "How To Fit A Frp Splitter To A Standard Puma", but the pictures are no longer in it. I thought that he also did it on here, but cannot find it.
However, I saved it as a PDF. If you PM me your email, I'll send it to you.

Hi i am new here. I saw a picture of a front splitter on Facebook. I really like the look of it. The guy told me Richard Mansfield can make these. I can't send him a private message yet, because i am new here. Are there different versions? Is it possible to send it to the Netherlands? Sorry for all the questions.
Thanks in advance!

Correct, you need to have two posts for a message! As far as I remember it was only one type but there was never really much info posted about them other than he had one made then a few more for other people.

I'm sure [ref]RICHARD MANSFIELD2[/ref] will see this and respond.

I have one of Richards splitters and I would highly recommend one to you if he is still making them :grin: they are very well made and finished :cool: . He includes all fittings and detailed easy to follow fitting instructions

Hi Richard,

Can you pm me a price if it's not public knowledge. I'd be interested in getting one also.

Cheers
Paul z

Hi.
It is public knowledge. I am as such not a trader l do not wish to fall foul of breaking the rules regarding the status of atrader on this site. But since you ask they are £75 plus p&p depending where you want them delivered to.
Regards
Richard.

Richard, you're fine. I know you're not trying to make a business of selling splitters :grin:

Back