Fuel surge help required.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaighn80

Morning (or other appropriate time related greeting depending on when you read this), I'm having fuel surge issues when cornering hard to the left in the rally puma. any advice would be gratefully received.

edited to add that slowing down isnt an option, the navigator wont let me and no i cant change navigators or i would risk the wrath of his mother (also known as the wife)

Is it only when fuel level is low, or does it do it when full as well.
I suspect you might have to look at fitting something to try and stop the fuel swirling about as much, I have seen people insert a foam type product into the tank to try and help with fuel starvation issues.
If it’s with a full tank I would suspect a fuel pump issue or connection to the fuel pump.
I wouldn’t consider slowing done or new navigator either….fate worse then death incurring the wrath of the wife!!😵😜

Thanks for the reply, it’s happening as I reach just above half a tank, we are out this weekend so I’ll keep an eye on what’s happening

Latest posts

Back