Grumbles, moans and rants

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quest63

I have an item on ebay that 8 people are watching the start price is only £8 and the buy it now £12 WHATS TO FRACKING WATCH BUY IT YOU TIGHT ARSED **********************

I also have another iten with 3 watchers and a £2 - £4 price difference :twisted: :twisted:

Kizza said:
I feel your pain pal, I have over 300 people watching all my stuff, all I want is just one to click "buy it now" lol

ouch :shock: how annoying

quest63 said:
WHATS TO FRACKING WATCH BUY IT YOU TIGHT ARSED :twisted:
I will admit, I'm one of those 'Watchers' who has 40+ items in my watch list with no real immediate need to buy any of it!

I watch items so I know where to find them when I'm ready to buy them.
Some of the items I'm watching as I'm undecided as to whether I'd ever want them.
And others are just out of pure interest to see how much they sell for.

quest63 said:
I have an item on ebay that 8 people are watching the start price is only £8 and the buy it now £12 WHATS TO FRACKING WATCH BUY IT YOU TIGHT ARSED **********************

I also have another iten with 3 watchers and a £2 - £4 price difference :twisted: :twisted:

Hey, we can't all just throw £4 away without hesitation. That's 400 pennies for lords sake!!

Thoroughly shit weekend. Can't wait for work in the morning.

thought i had a day off tomorrow till the phone rang 10 mins ago :shock:
now have to be up and away for 6.30 :(
money eh :p

Muppets on eBay who are incapable of reading the item description.

Back