Help! I need to stop collecting Lambda sensors.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hugh Jass

Hi all,

I haven't much experience but whilst dismantling my project Puma i thought it would be an idea to replace the post-cat lambda sensor whilst the cat/exhaust were off the car but no-one can sell me one. I buy them but just keep getting the wrong one.

I quoted my Reg at the local car shop and got one that was way-off so I returned it for a refund. I saw one on Ebay that was the correct colour, length etc but they just sent me a pre-cat sensor with the key guides filed off and won't take it back.

Does any one know where I can buy an 80 cm, Blue post-cat Lambda sensor for a 2001. 1.7 Puma? I don't mind how much it costs i Just want the correct bit.

Attachments

• 2001_Puma_Green_Pre_Blue_Post_Cat.jpg
    2001_Puma_Green_Pre_Blue_Post_Cat.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 45
  • Easy_Access_Off_the_Car.jpg
    Easy_Access_Off_the_Car.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 45
  • Ebay_Listing.jpg
    Ebay_Listing.jpg
    609.1 KB · Views: 45
  • Ebay_Seller_Pre_Cat_With_Keyways_Filed_Off.jpg
    Ebay_Seller_Pre_Cat_With_Keyways_Filed_Off.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 45
  • Local_Spares_Shop_Retruned_and_Refunded.jpg
    Local_Spares_Shop_Retruned_and_Refunded.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 45
Is it available from a Ford dealership ? I've found my main dealer say's parts are obsolete, but a service dealer in a nearby town is very helpful and will spend a lot of time trying to find parts. Also you could probably find the correct part number on https://ford.catalogs-parts.com/#{client:1;page:group;lang:ru;category:car;catalog:57;param:no}

Hello,

I also had a 1.7 2001 Puma, and the genuine Ford number for that is finis 1127539, or alternatively you can use 1S6F-9G444-AA

Hope this helps

Latest posts

Back