I'm back !

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonycomicsgroupe

Hi Puma community, i'm Mike from Grasse France. I get my Car in 2008. And today, after 15 years...288mkm: it's ok! I get mecanic professionnel for move my freeze engine systeme and conforte the temperature. I get cooper smith for repare the steel of the car. And now, i would like to get a new design style . A style like this picture...Iy's ok for 400 euros by professionnal.

Attachments

• wraping_PUMA5.jpg
    wraping_PUMA5.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 0
That's impressive! Sounds like you are keeping it well maintained.

The stripes make it different, what colour theme were you thinking.

Hello Tony, interesting wrap! There is a little bit if me that is tempted by having a shiny chrome colour wrap on mine or possibly one that starts shiny purple at the bottom and goes shiny chrome at the top transforming through titanium colours!Day in the Life of Yianni from Yiannimize - Sculpt Success.

Ooh, but I have
just seen this holographic one!
Used to live near Yianni, met him in my street once

Last edited:
Hi.
At least with a wrap it can be peeled off at anytime and originality is preserved. I would think that a chrome wrap would unfortunately show every minor imperfection

Does anyone know where the emojis went?.

Hi Richard, emojis are still there, accessed via the smiley face button, they've changed slightly but there's more choice.

1680519165303.png

Hi.
At least with a wrap it can be peeled off at anytime and originality is preserved. I would think that a chrome wrap would unfortunately show every minor imperfection

Does anyone know where the emojis went?.
Yes I think you are right things would show. Hard to keep clean too I should think. I just like to imagine it sometimes!

Latest posts

Back