Impressed by my Puma today!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CatsPuma

My other car, a 1987 Saab 900 (which unusually is a saloon not hatchback), had the clutch fail only a few miles from home... and then blew a leak in the cooling system, forcing me to go no further. Exciting clouds of steam occurred, it probably looked quite dramatinc. I fear I hastened the demise of the cooling from all all mad revving in attempts to get it in gear... anyway, I obtained a tow rope and my ever patient other half, went back with the Puma.... and proceeded to successfully tow the giant heavy beast home. Honestly thought I was at risk of tearing the whole Puma in half :lol: but all was well in the end and Saab has safely been returned home. Definitely the dumbest thing that I've done in the wee thing, but I was impressed at how well it handled dragging such a heavy car including over a couple of bridges. Well done Puma :clap:

Oh and I'm glad I had that clutch fixed, would have been impossible if it was still slipping.

Latest posts

Back