Indicators and hazard lights not working

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lorenzo Zaga

Hello to everyone! Today, i have used many times the hazard lights (the hazard lights button make a noise like zzzzzzz sometimes) , and when i stop to use this and go to my house, i try to use the indicators, but they are not working now! And also the emergency lights doesn't working now. How can i solve? This is a fuse? Anyone have a fuse diagram?

Check the bulbs, check the fuses if it's neither of those check the indicator stalks. The fuse panel inside the car has a fuse diagram on the back of it.

Hi, did you manage to resolve this?
I have a similar problem when yesterday the indicators stopped working (along with the hazard warning lights). I checked the 15A fuses under the bonnet and inside the car but they all looked fine. The lights work also. I may do some more investigations and start another thread, but I'd be interested to know how you resolved your issue, or if anyone else can suggest a solution,thanks.

Yeaah!!! Guys!!! Solved!!! :cool: i have changed the entire indicators lights switch system, and i have solved, the old one had the emergency lights button broke and i've just bought a new one from a poor scrapped puma and the job is done! Pay attention guys, the 97 switch system is different from the 02 restyling one!!

Latest posts

Back