is there a wiring loom diagram any where on this site ?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a full diagram afaik.

Normally people ask something and get given part of it. Others use an old copy of the TIS.

I’m in need of the same ... full wiring diagram ... is the fiesta identical or has anyone manage to find one please

Also a query on the loom....

Putting my Year 2000 1.7 back together. Over the years, several garages have 'fixed' wiring issues.
Are these wires in the driver's footwell (under the fusebox) supposed to be connected to anything?
Also in this loom of wires, the brown wire had been cut - anyone know what it is and where it was meant to go?
Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_20230605_102135.jpg
    IMG_20230605_102135.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230605_102302.jpg
    IMG_20230605_102302.jpg
    387.6 KB · Views: 0
Hi, it looks like the 2 earth points. I started my project with them disconnected and got a lot of flashing lights.

Attachments

• 20230606-A_Job.JPG
    20230606-A_Job.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 0
Also a query on the loom....

Putting my Year 2000 1.7 back together. Over the years, several garages have 'fixed' wiring issues.
Are these wires in the driver's footwell (under the fusebox) supposed to be connected to anything?
Also in this loom of wires, the brown wire had been cut - anyone know what it is and where it was meant to go?
Thanks.
Well, turns out the wires with ringed ends were grounding.

We connected them to the cill after seeing we had no power to the instrument cluster when engine on, (working on standby, so not fuse issue) to test the theory - everything then worked as it should. Electrics working properly now.
Still not sure about the brown wire left cut and hanging - one to investigate later!

Reactions: red

Latest posts

Back