Part Wanted Looking for FRP front fenders set

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WildHog75

Hello Everyone,

I'm serching for a set of FRP front fenders, either geniunie ones or fiberglass ones (from Pumaspeed or Kizza or other manufacturer). I'm prepering right now a FRP replica bodykit with my local body shop on my 1.7 Puma. We managed to get the rear fenders perfectly, but unfotunetly the front ones appeered too difficult to get them done right. So now we're a bit stuck with the project. I've tried to contact Pumaspeed about ordering a set from them but they don't really pick up phones or answer e-mails sent to them, obviously very busy.

Any offer is welcome, anything manufactured or stored somewhere would be okey.

I'm based in Poland, so shipping via DHL or any other reliable postal service would be great. If not, I can manage somehow to come pick them up by myself but it may take some more time.

I'm also posting here some photos of the current built status of the car and I'm hoping to post a fully finished one on this forum soon :)

Attachments

• DSC_7403.JPG
    DSC_7403.JPG
    6.4 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC_7406.JPG
    DSC_7406.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC_7407.JPG
    DSC_7407.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC_7409.JPG
    DSC_7409.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC_7412.JPG
    DSC_7412.JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC_7414.JPG
    DSC_7414.JPG
    5 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC_7417.JPG
    DSC_7417.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC_7418.JPG
    DSC_7418.JPG
    6 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC_7424.JPG
    DSC_7424.JPG
    5.3 MB · Views: 0
Hello
I do have two front ones as spare, I am based in Spain, I am builing also a Racing Puma replica, but I managed to find two originals ones, and the fiberglass are not longer needed.

Hello,
Thank you for your answer :) Fortunetly I managed to get the deal done with Pumaspeed yesterday, they'll send me this fenders. Sorry for bothring you.

So closing this topic, I've bought the fenders from @meteor :) Recived them today so I hope that in two-three weeks time I'll have them installed on the car and primed as the rest of the car already is. In near future I'll post a full story of this build on the forum :)

Attachments

• DSC_7735.JPG
    DSC_7735.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • received_768142451492549.jpeg
    received_768142451492549.jpeg
    328.6 KB · Views: 0
It's 17 inch wheel, 7 inch wide, ET 25, bolts are 4x108, wheel center 65.1mm. I'm also runing quite big spacers for now 55mm back and 45mm front with custom wheel centric (as original puma is 63,3). This big spacers were needed for fitting the body and I will probably change them in near future for something smaller.
If you are intrested with the rims here is a link from where I get them: Felgi aluminiowe ATS StreetRallye 7,00x17 4x108,00 ET25,00 » Oponeo
They are also preaty cheap as it goes for set of brand new aluminium wheels :)

But if it goes for making FRP replica without changing all the front suspension parts for FRP ones you may also probably consider rims with ET 10/15 and width of 7,5 inch. I'm still thinking about changing my current setup for Compomotives that are 17inch, 7,5inch wide, ET 15 plus some spacer ;)

Back