Lower Crankshaft Pulley Vibration Damper

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rsindigo

Hello

I need a New Lower Crankshaft Pulley Vibration Damper for my FRP, I believe the Ford apart No. is 108732.

Ford are No longer stocking this item.

Does anyone have a spare or know where I may be able to purchase a New Lower Crankshaft Pulley Vibration Damper please ?

Roger.

I think you mean 1087320

Had a quick search & couldn't find any in stock in the UK.
Found some abroad but prices are insane o_O (c£300), if they're even the exact part you require as there could be a translation issue;-

€327 Incl VAT?

€295 Excl VAT

RIEMENSCHEIBE KURBE = Pulley Crank, going by google translate.

EDIT;-
Found one in UK? but still hugely expensive & no indication if it's even in stock (I doubt it) as you have to message them;-

£289 Incl VAT

More searching "could" come up with something better but good luck with that (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: red
Err…
Indulge me just a mo please as I must be ignorant but for an engine making so little power at relatively ordinary RPM and it’s nothing really special in terms of engineering wizardry, why fit a damper?
The only reasons I can think of are unlikely to apply as you probably aren’t really racing it, maybe a track day or two?
Just curious…

Err…
Indulge me just a mo please as I must be ignorant but for an engine making so little power at relatively ordinary RPM and it’s nothing really special in terms of engineering wizardry, why fit a damper?
The only reasons I can think of are unlikely to apply as you probably aren’t really racing it, maybe a track day or two?
Just curious…
To reduce vibration, remove a dampened pulley and fit a solid one and you'll feel the difference.

To reduce vibration, remove a dampened pulley and fit a solid one and you'll feel the difference.
I know what dampened pulleys are, which is my point.
Need them on say, a 1.8 20 valve Audi motor making 400+ hp, big turbo, solid flywheel etc… something like a fluidamper works well but a Puma motor would only need one if it’s got problems or was built on the cheap.

Hello Yippeekiay
typing error on my part I did mean Part No. 1087320.
I contacted allcarpartsfast they advised the part is unavailable and they would remove it from their website.
I have purchased a used part from Chris Allison - Thank you Chris for your help.

Back