My Puma.. Maximum Track Attack!!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Jay, really liking this thread! Just one question, i saw you have protrack wheels in 17x7.5. I suspect they are et40 and run 20mm spacers on them so they go to et20. But do they fit without a spacer too or will they hit the shock?

Thanks!

Correct me if I'm wrong (I'm looking into adding a rear bar on mine)but doesn't an anti rollbar need to be bolted to the body then linked to the axle via link rods to work effectively? Puma rear beam is pretty much solid anyway...

Hey guys, thought i'd bring this thread to a close, after the first post in 2009 the build went further than I ever imagined it would, countless track days and a few accidents followed but the Puma always remained strong.

2 years ago my wife and I moved into our dream home and the renovation project began, this unfortunately meant there just want time for the Puma and it sat idle for around 12 months with little or no use. A VERY tough decision was made and I broke it for parts.

Last year after 14 years of ownership my little Puma went to the scrap yard.

WhatsApp Image 2023-03-27 at 09.37.04.jpeg

Latest posts

Back