N1 FRP - A46 North Of Leicester 14-04-2021

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dal

Administrator
Staff member
Saw N1 FRP heading east on the A46 Leicester Western Bypass at about 1pm today. Looked lovely! :wub:

I was in my Focus but didn't get time to wave or flash.

Anyone here?

Hi!! I own N1 FRP, just don’t remember being anywhere near Leicester in 2021 !!! Hope there isn’t a clone out there🤣🤞

• Haha
Reactions: red
Reminds me of the time I was at work, sitting outside on my tea break, when I caught sight of someone driving my moondust 1.7 out of the gate!
I later found out that unbeknownst to me on that day, someone else onsite had got their own moondust 1.7 and doubled the Puma count in the work car park!

I had one worse than that, at a park in St Neots, sat down for lunch and saw a Racing Puma leaving…….. what were the odds of that happening in 2021, had to go out to check mine was still there!!!!

I had one worse than that, at a park in St Neots, sat down for lunch and saw a Racing Puma leaving…….. what were the odds of that happening in 2021, had to go out to check mine was still there!!!
Spooky 👻
Drove same moondust through St Neots week before last to get fuel, battery charged and have a little pose!

In the early 90's I saw my Carlton GSi 24v drive past me while I was sat waiting to pick up my mother from her workplace one day. The problem being it had the same registration as mine so had been cloned!
Rang the police immediately who then came to check it later that day, then for weeks thereafter I had regular visits from them to check it was still at my house & undamaged as they'd had "altercations" with the clone who had been playing skittles with several of their cars amongst other things.
I remember one late night/early morning I heard something outside & our German Shepherd went ballistic - I've never seen Police officers pee themselves before, was hilarious. Weirdly enough our "puppy" was adopted by the Police shortly after & served many years apprehending scumbags!! 😁

Last edited:
Hi Dave - it could well have been - I'm sure I've waved at you going the other way around Blaby way in years gone by!

Latest posts

Back