New arrival !

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Woodward

Just purchased a red 1.7, one owner from new, who sprayed underneath with engine oil from the beginning, never had any welding and only failed one MOT and that was the rear shocker top mounts. Does have rusty arches, n/s front wing and a bit on the sills but solid underneath. It's a basic one, no a/c, heated front screen or electric mirrors, but I'm hoping to fit the mirrors and the leather seats from the Thunder, before I sell it on. The Thunder has now reached 157k miles and I've done 10k of that , trouble free in the last 21 months

Max file size is 10MB per image, if you have some super high res camera on your phone you might be going over.. usually they are like 5 though.

What's making you move on from the Thunder?

The photo was 2.9 mb, so under the 10mb
I purchased the Thunder as a Spares car, but it was too good to break, it's far from perfect, will probably need some more welding for it's next MOT and the cambelt is overdue, so instead of spending money on it, I'd rather spend money a a better car with lower miles, the Thunder is on 157k and I've done 10k miles in the last 22 months, the red one is on 92k and is in far better condition.

I've just tried it and found the problem, it gave me the message "Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached." I'll take a look now.

Thanks Red, definitely working now.
Photo of my "new" red Puma

Attachments

• IMG_20230210_140722471.jpg
    IMG_20230210_140722471.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 100

Latest posts

Back