New Fezzer

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So I had this delivered today to replace the MK7 Golf as my workhorse.
I must say I'm really impressed so far, power a bit down compared to the Golf (150ps down to 95ps) but still feels quite nippy.
My first impression of build quality is very good, and of course the feel and handling is spot on.
Loving the colour too :grin:

Attachments

• FEZ01.jpg
    FEZ01.jpg
    516.4 KB · Views: 132
  • FEZ02.jpg
    FEZ02.jpg
    466 KB · Views: 132
  • FEZ03.jpg
    FEZ03.jpg
    522.6 KB · Views: 132
Hi Barry
It's slightly darker and not as 'purply' if you know what I mean. It's deep impact blue. I think the spirit blue on the ST is nearer to the imperial blue.
Paul

Nice!

I really like the new front on the Fiestas, who would have thought that something so aggressive would come from this:

fiestamk1.JPG

JAC said:
[post]348284[/post] Nice!

I really like the new front on the Fiestas, who would have thought that something so aggressive would come from this:

fiestamk1.JPG

They've certainly come a long way since then :lol:
I used to have one of those, a scabby brown one. Great little car :)

Very nice!

That's the blue that's been dropped from the Mustang range :-( Looks great!

748 said:
[post]348286[/post]
JAC said:
[post]348284[/post] Nice!

fiestamk1.JPG

They've certainly come a long way since then :lol:
I used to have one of those, a scabby brown one. Great little car :)

Good job the hairstyles have come a long way too...

Dal said:
[post]348288[/post] Very nice!

That's the blue that's been dropped from the Mustang range :-( Looks great!
Yeah, I'm pleased I went for that one now.
Nearly didn't happen though. I originally wanted to order one in Panther Black but the lease company said that there would be a 12 week wait and did I want a blue one with privacy glass included at no extra cost.
I thought 'why not' and agreed to it. Then I went round to my local Ford dealer and had a look at the Deep Impact Blue 'in the flesh' and I was really impressed.
So the day before delivery (yesterday) I had a call from the lease company...' there is a problem with the colour of the car sir.'
Apparently the supplying Ford dealer had registered a Moondust Silver one with my allocated reg number and 'would I take the silver one instead?'. Now, I have nothing against Moondust Silver but I just didn't fancy a silver Fiesta so I declined the offer.
'OK' she said, ' there will be a delay on your delivery date then, as the car has be prepped etc'.
I said I was prepared to wait.
15 mins later she called back with a new reg number (so I could change my insurance details) and also told me the 'good news' that my delivery date would not change as they had 'sorted it out'.
I think that would translate as 'we found someone else to accept a different car to what they ordered'.
All ended OK and I got a full tank of fuel to compensate for my inconvenience. :lol:

Nice, I think the fiesta is a great car and build quality of modern Ford's is very good.

Bit of a thread resurrection....
Nearly 3 years on and 73k trouble free miles later, I decided to buy it.
I really could not think of a reason not to. A 3 year test drive, got a good deal, with 12 months warranty.
Also means servicing costs will drop because I can now do them myself :grin:

They are great all-rounders aren't they. :eek:k:

I've had mine for 13 months now and done 20,000 miles in it and can't really fault it.

33131545918_107ba9fb30_b.jpg

Back