New Headlight Rubbers

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hiya, have I spoken to you since this post? Can you drop me a private message with your address please so I can look into the postage costs for you?
Hello, I am very sorry, I keep forgetting to check this site and I always reply late. I will send you a private message with my adress, I am still interested in buying these rubbers. :)

TIA

Even with as much interest as these had the second buy did not take off. I'm sure it could get picked up again.

At my post in October it was basically at a point where there wasn't quite enough interest to cover the minimum order quantity which meant that whomever was actually paying for them would have to then cover the unsold ones to sell on.

I'd say that the list would need to be restarted since it's been nearly 6 months and likely some people that wanted them probably no longer do.

Maybe it should have been approached with some kind of upfront payment or deposit to ensure the numbers kept stable.
I'd like some...

Hi gentlefolks. Hope everyone is doing well.

I sort of dropped off the radar for a while due to life stuff. I'm catching up with communications so if you've been waiting for a reply for weeks and weeks, you should hopefully have one now.

I still have lots of seals left. Worryingly many of the original names on the list haven't been in touch to order. I've used up the "spare" seals so I'll now be selling on a first come, first serve basis.

Thanks

Hi gentlefolks. Hope everyone is doing well.

I sort of dropped off the radar for a while due to life stuff. I'm catching up with communications so if you've been waiting for a reply for weeks and weeks, you should hopefully have one now.

I still have lots of seals left. Worryingly many of the original names on the list haven't been in touch to order. I've used up the "spare" seals so I'll now be selling on a first come, first serve basis.

Thanks
How Much are they? Thank you

Latest posts

Back