New Headlight Rubbers

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YOG said:
How we doing red?

A bit slow, we're at a point where if we want to order it then either someone will have to fund the full MoQ then sell the rest, or the same but collect advance payments and make up the shortfall.

I've been in recent comms with Emma and these are the options.

Hello there, would it still be possible to ordre a pair of headlight rubbers ? And any possibility to ship to France ?
Mine are just starting to crumble down and I happened to see this post while looking online for a replacement... ;)
Cheers.

Even with as much interest as these had the second buy did not take off. I'm sure it could get picked up again.

At my post in October it was basically at a point where there wasn't quite enough interest to cover the minimum order quantity which meant that whomever was actually paying for them would have to then cover the unsold ones to sell on.

I'd say that the list would need to be restarted since it's been nearly 6 months and likely some people that wanted them probably no longer do.

Maybe it should have been approached with some kind of upfront payment or deposit to ensure the numbers kept stable.

Hello good people. I have been lurking for many months.

I am currently working on getting the headlight rubbers reproduced. I have received some quotes and they are looking good. Because it's one off it'll require tooling and in order to keep the unit cost low (once the tooling cost is included) we're looking at an order of at least 100.

Personally I am not confident that we could sell this many pairs up front. So far around 26 pairs have been "bought", but unlike the replica sills, this order won't happen until all the pairs are paid for. But don't worry your pretty heads, I will work something out on this front.

Big questions are, would you be interested in these and at what cost? I have been working with a cost in mind, which I personally feel would be decent value, and that is £25 per pair posted to you.

Feedback much appreciated guys!
You can certainly put me down for a pair. Spent last weekend repairing my N/S seal. But glue is only ever going to be a temporary solution.

I have bought new front covers. But for the spare I like to have new rubbers.

Hi Red, would it be in order to let us all no how much the minimum order is likely to cost and how many seals that equates to.
You never no people might order a couple more or possible someone out there might payroll any shortfalls.

Latest posts

Back