New Headlight Rubbers

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Emma has posted an update on the Facebook Ford Puma Owner's Group page:
"Just to let folk know, will be looking at £35 per pair posted (mainland UK) for the seals. Postage for bigger orders can be worked out on an individual basis, depending on what sort of packaging ends up needing used."

"Just to let folk know, will be looking at £35 per pair posted (mainland UK) for the seals. Postage for bigger orders can be worked out on an individual basis, depending on what sort of packaging ends up needing used."
Yes that would be excellent thanks Chris Gartmorn

Wasn't 100% which group but just submitted a request for one that I saw had some familiar names Ford Puma Owners Group

Plus also another one that looked familiar. Ford Puma/Puma Racing Owners Club

Will decide if I use both if I'm accepted so can see what is what. Like to be kept in the loop with stuff even though I don't have a Puma :ROFLMAO:

First group is still pending - no idea why it's taking so long.
2nd group has cancelled my request twice as I keep getting the "join group" button despite it being pending beforehand each time. Maybe these simply don't want me to join for some reason.

hey ho :rolleyes:

Hello, I am a bit confused (not unusual I must admit).
The thing that is causing me the most confusion at the moment, is the mention of different groups on Facebook.
I have asked in this thread to be included for headlight rubbers, do I now have to apply on another forum too to get them please?

Hi everyone, to hopefully put minds at ease re. being missed off the list - I have gone through every post on this thread since red's original list on page 2 and I've made a new list in excel so if you have commented at all about wanting a set since May 2022, you're on the list. I appreciate there could be some people on there who no longer want a set, but rather order a few too many than not enough.

I have done the same with the post on the "Ford Puma Owners Group" facebook group and I've gone through all the private messages I've received since we picked this up again.

So whether you've been in touch via this thread or on Facebook or both, you should be on my list. In the first instance I won't message people individually about orders, rather I'll post the details for everyone to act on. I can then check people off of the list and if it seems like there are any stragglers after a while, or the stocks are getting low, I can give those people a nudge in case they have missed the posts.

Should be grand.

Latest posts

Back