Oil Cooler

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burfyboy

Thinking of fitting one to my FRP, just wondering if anyone has fitted one to their Puma and can recommend kits, mounting points etc...

I ideally want to go the 'take off plate' route, with an incorporated thermostat and a 7 row cooler.

You would need a 13 row cooler i would of thought a 7 row is to small really! as for fitting you could fit behind drivers side headlamp then remove headlight when u go on track or you could fit it in front off the a/c condensor on its side to the left of front as you look at the car, then you wouldnt have any issues running oil lines to it.

Have you done the maths calculations for the 13 row cooler or was it a guess? I am thinking of doing the same.

Black Knight was last seen here in 2014, so it's unlikely that they'll be back.

Maybe someone else has done something similar.

I never have time to look at logged in dates...Mocal do a nice kit for £170 that will be turnkey and they offer 80c and 92c stats. Don't want to kill my lovely engine on 108k miles on its first track day this year or next! Doesn't burn oil and is sweet. Have looked after it. Will install gauges too and a low pressure switch instead of OE one.

Reactions: red

Latest posts

Back