Puma Black Register.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Puma Black, registration number Y902YAG I have owned this car for 10 years, 87000 miles in unmolested nice condition

X885ROO, got it a few days ago, having I hope a new fuel tank fitted today, full history, no rust and in very good shape, looking forward to driving and having fun :)

carpy63 said:
X885ROO, got it a few days ago, having I hope a new fuel tank fitted today, full history, no rust and in very good shape, looking forward to driving and having fun :)

Welcome! Is this the white one?

No, it’s the black Ltd edition near portsmouth, my fuel tank is now replaced as well! Lol

Hi All I have (I think) a black edtion reg is Y845 SBY totally standard. It has only 49K on the clock but needs a new clutch and some TLC. It has also been kept in an underground garage for the last 15 years and is in very sound condition with no welding at all!!! So my plan is to restore it fully (standard) and run it as a weekend car to go with my others :) any info on if it is a genuine black would be welcome. Yes it does have the F1 wheels (could do with a refurb) and leather (perfect) AC, electric mirrors and 2 keys. So I wonder how many are left?

The best place to ask would be Ford, they would / should be able to tell you if it came with the leather interior from build and which wheels. We used to be able to find this out on their site but it doesn't find that registration mark which means it may have changed or isn't in their database now.

Certainly sounds like it is given it's described history but then there were a few people that used Black parts on normal black Pumas.

Y453XJU has now been with me for the last 10 months. She was lockup stored for 2 years before coming to me but went through the Mot easily. I'm slowly getting parts replaced or upgraded and will hopefully be able to get to a meeting this summer.

Yes, it says it's the Black Edition.

Got this from Ford ETIS, had to PDF if so hope it's downloadable for you :eek:k:

EDIT:- Download checked & works fine ;o)
Thanks. Apologies I have not responded till now. It has been in storage and just putting an MoT on it.

Latest posts

Back