Pumesta mk5 1.7 French

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

faustrael

Hello, I present myself Romain ( Faustrael ) , I'm French and I 'm 36 years old . I just acquire a 2000 mk5 it are 172 000 km

Here are some news from the Fiesta that always rolls very well. So I reviewed the front gear as it was starting in lollipop so change the bearings before complete triangles and silent block bar in powerflex and it is day and night. As a result change of look for her
Before

AFTER

Then I am going to see for the manufacture of the 3 bars anti close in quick disassembly if I need to work on the engine here the cups for the shock absorber heads

Here is the rest of the work

Here are the sequences of the manufacture of the front bar

Here is an engine bay "almost" all clean

Hi everybody, sorry for the delay but little return on my day track Super sensations, a chassis of crazy she holds very well with a top braking but lacks some horsepower.

Here are the news I changed my clutch and the gimbals
img_1914.jpg

img_1915.jpg

I also switched to a led bulb, it's day and night
img_2210.jpg

Then I finally found a milltek manifold with sport cat after 5 years of research 1 hour from my house like what
img_2212.jpg

img_2211.jpg

And in the crowd find a complete ST150 brake kit long live the 280mm and the discs at the back and I will refurbish them with a little paint
img_2213.jpg

img_2110.jpg

Do you prefer the position of the new seat?

I bet it makes it more fun around bends!

Latest posts

Back