Random

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neil

I bought a new watch today and had to have four links taken out of the strap. A new personal record.

I think I took 6 out of my current watch. Not that I actually remember to wear it most of the time anyway!

Mine stopped halfway through my tour - my wrist feels naked without it! I don't think I'm ever not wearing a watch.

Knackered lol.

Back from holiday more tired than I went, someone baby cried most of the 5 hour flight home...

.. oh it was mine :lol:

No sleep but plenty of proper coffee now at least

coffee.gif

There were only 5 posts in the whole of August in this thread, and 3 of them were by Neil...

After having a clear out of old Random, Grumbles, and What Made Your Day threads, of the top 50 posters on the forum, a few people may have noticed a slight drop in thier post count...

quest63 - 587
Puma Babe - 560
BenF - 430
yippeekiay - 203
evilrob - 200
mix2000 - 176
Dal - 145
Ginger Tom - 144
Sparx - 133
Midnight Blue - 130

I think it's Questy's lycra obsession that fuelled most of those posts!

I swear spiders are getting smarter this year. They have started to appear in my house very often as the cold draws in but a lot drop to the floor into 'safety' at the slightest sign of me closing in whereas they used to try and run away along the walls previously.

Going to have to approach them and line up my slipper from further away and pounce much quicker than I had to before :roll:

Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike spiders....they are more than welcome to inherit this earth with as many rights as me. But stay out of my house!!! You don't see me trespassing in their webs so stay out of mine or you die like any trespassers to your webs do!!!

hmm - I seem to have a lot more in the house this year, too - and some are huge!

I don't have a problem with them at all but it is tiresome when there are cobwebs all over the place...

Latest posts

Back