Request - Wiring diagrams

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CherryVimto

Yes, me again!

I'm researching a project and I've hit a small stumbling block so I would like to gracefully request if anyone could 'donate' a few wiring diagrams to me :grin:

For the 1.7 engine:

Throttle position sensor
Intake air temp sensor
Coolant temp sensor
Start inhibit relay
Fuel pump relay
Fuel pump inertia switch

As always, any help is gratefully received and appreciated!

I promise I will share what I am working on... in a few weeks (ish).

That's great information thank you! I downloaded all of them! :grin:

Those diagrams have been an amazing help, but now I'm looking for the earthing/grounding points if anyone can help with that. I had a way to find them on my old PC but wiped it and sold it so lost a lot of information I had access to.

Have you downloaded this Workshop Manual and looked at the Wiring Diagrams 700-04-00 Ground Distribution?
https://www.facebook.com/groups/fordpuma/permalink/1881398502002133

I got a copy of the workshop manual but I have not found a diagram of where each ground point is...

Like ground points G4, G5, G6 etc. kind of like a component location chart..

Yog

I've seen those diagrams.
I'm sure I've seen in the past a picture showing where all the ground points are physically located, but I cant remember if I've actually seen such a picture for a Puma

EDIT: Red... yes exactly that. You got a reply in just before I did.

It isn't going to be a big problem finding the ground I need, I can remove them one at a time and test continuity from that ground to the component I need....

Latest posts

Back