ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

Dal

Administrator
Staff member
red said:
:clap:

MOT passed today :cheer:

Was a bit apprehensive after all the work I'd done on it in one go, only advisories were 2 usual suspects and 1 expected so, perfect :whino:

I'm guessing a light or bulb..... as that's how this club was formed after all.... Tesco car park for a fastener I nicked from work and here we are :funny:

red

Administrator
Staff member
Haha sadly not! I had done a thorough check of all the lamps, including the number plate bulb which has caught me out before.

Usual
-Noisy exhaust (get this advisory every year) :p
-Front brake effort fluctuation (get this advisory every other year lol)

Expected:
-Front mudguard mounting point broken off but mudguard secure

Sadly the latter was the only mishap during all the work. Trying to relieve a bolt that was seized, days of WD40 and slight knocks ended in a bit too much excitement followed by snapped cast metal on the lower n/s suspension fork (not pointing any fingers about this after my initial patient approach to it since it was the only time someone else had offered to try and help me with anything on it), it doesn't appear to be affecting anything so I'm probably going to leave it like that (much to it grating on me).

Waterboard

Honda rider eh…?

I have a few bikes, think it was around 14 or 15 at last could.
Owned 3 Hondas in my life. An NS400 that I scrapped. A CR500 that was a monster and a CR85 that I sold recently.
There’s a R1 in one of those pics, looks like a 5JJ… probably the best they ever made if you’re a road warrior!!
Hence, I’ve got one

red

Administrator
Staff member
1684743272456.jpeg

Certainly been a Honda rider for a while! That R1 was a 5JJ, it was my brothers, I borrowed it a few times and it's certainly more aggressive to ride than the Honda.. then again so's his current bike which is also an R1 (in the photo)

Latest posts