The life of a moderator :-P

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

red

Administrator
Staff member
How many notifications can you get :lol:

Apparently many for me today!!

Screenshot_20211230_151634_com.android.chrome.jpg

:roll:

What are they attempting to achieve ? I have seen similar comments from other forum administrators.

It's automated, they try and register to post nonsense with links to dodgy selling websites, be it malicious intent or just to try and offload some counterfeit products.

After I went through that, it was mostly down to two new accounts trying to add posts to existing threads all over the place. Fortunately the way we have it set up here means this doesn't tend to get through to the actual board very easily.

red said:
it was mostly down to two new accounts trying to add posts to existing threads all over the place. Fortunately the way we have it set up here means this doesn't tend to get through to the actual board very easily.
And we all thank you for that, it's one of the things that makes this forum one of the best around... that and the people on it of course!
Keep up the good work, it REALLY is appreciated :thumbs:

Thought it's usually me that arrives just as a bot has gone bonkers.. :lol:

Thread resurrection? :funny:

I'm posting this here as it seems the most appropriate place...

I would like to say thanks to 'Red' for the excellent work and time he has put in making this forum what it is.

I have created a forum and asked Red for help on some issues I was having which he gracefully advised me on.
It was not until I tried to create a forum myself that I realized how much time you have to put in to it just to get the basics working, not considering custom themes, permissions etc.

I think these forums are very underrated and under appreciated.

Much appreciation also,

But this guy below seem to get through the filter far too often
:p
yippeekiay said:
Three cheers for Matt, hip hip, hooray, hip hip, hooray, hip hip, oh, I can't be arsed :lol:

:p

Latest posts

Back