wee puma's milly!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad I had the codes read and didn't just chase keep chasing our tails

Step closer to an MOT woo hoo!!

So she's as ready as she'll ever be!

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

She's been cleaned and polished to within an inch of her life today not that polish will help the MOT but just makes her look better!

Well my method of thinking was if they see it's loved they'll think it's looked after... Which it is lol and there isn't many parts that haven't been replaced apart from the rear bushes which we only thought about today but I haven't noticed any obvious signs of wear but they are being replaced this weekend just incase

Looking really good, good luck in the morning.

Looking forward to seeing the finished article down my way, going to put mine to shame :oops:

Zinc I've spent 11 hours cleaning the outside of this car today she is far from perfect

I've wet and dried rust spots and over spray she's looking as good as I can get her every inch of me hurts lol

The front drivers wing must have been changed at some point it's a totally different colour from the rest of the car well the top half of it is the bottom half has been blended in at some point but am pleased with her just hope the MOT tester is lol

myweepuma said:
Well my method of thinking was if they see it's loved they'll think it's looked after... Which it is lol and there isn't many parts that haven't been replaced apart from the rear bushes which we only thought about today but I haven't noticed any obvious signs of wear but they are being replaced this weekend just incase

At the end of the day if it looks good and they can see its a car on the way up rather than on the way down and it doesn't look like a puller for the police, you may get the benefit of the doubt and a fail might end up as an advisory. They also want you back next year as well so that's in your favour.

The garage know they don't get much work from us they do all our mot's on all the cars so it's not in there interest to fail it lol

Dropped off at the garage but my confidence if a pass has been shaken a little by a loud clunk noise the car made as I was pulling away from the pump in the petrol station :cry:

Great news about the MOT pass :grin:
Re the ABS issue, it's interesting how many threads you read about people having ABS problems and spend lots of time fiddling with the pump/ecu etc. Then it finishes up being a sensor, more often a rear one.
I had a similar problem, spent ages trying to set up rear sensors, was worrying it may be the pump, in the end I went and bought a cheap (20 quid) rear loom...lights off, job done.
I know it probably won't last but when I get round to fitting a 'proper' one at least I know it will be fairly easy.
Paul

11 hours of my blood sweat and tears went into that paint work lol

I had to take pain killer just to get out of bed this morning lol

The abs was a bit if a nightmare not gonna lie! Our was all the more complicated as it had been removed previous to us buying it and we didn't know why and my insistence on having it reinstated but it's there it work my hubby happy got him a new cordless dremel as a thank you lol

Latest posts

Back