What car have you been obsessing about today?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't come to this bit of the forum often so just seen this, another great red car!
Knew someone who had raced up his bog standard one to go rallying in in the 80s!
That's you driving too!
Yes, when I was young about 50 years ago. It was an auto test on grass, I'm seriously thinking about doing autosolos in the Red Puma, the motor club that organised the one all those years ago, are now doing autosolos during the summer months.

My car.

d89be4c1.jpg

Can't wait until home time to drive it again.

:wub:
nice... somone gave me a ride in one :) went well
last Ford was ST170 moonstone silver - very reliable but always leaked oil

Obsessing over just having my car back due to lapsed MOT. Driving the Fiat around is ok but not quite the same :DIMG20230724205851.jpg

Reactions: Dal
I spotted it too late, first one in my ownership and I'd naively assumed that because I'd got a service and MOT package that I'd be contacted to get it booked in before it expired. I did raise this when I booked it in and was given a story about how they usually do but it hadn't been 'activated' yet because we'd not had the first one.

nice... somone gave me a ride in one :) went well
last Ford was ST170 moonstone silver - very reliable but always leaked oil
A 13 year quote - nice!
Not really been obsessing - well kinda.

Had some building work at home and the Focus was stuck in the garage for 3 months as there was a skip in front of it!
Started on the button though when it finally could get out.

You can tell I'm forty this year with a one year old daughter when my obsessions these days are between a Kia Sportage and a Peugeot 3008.

Seems like the days of Alfa Breras and the like were an eternity ago.

Latest posts

Back