What car have you been obsessing about today?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a shame you need £300k, a million Twitter followers, an extensive collection of old Fords and be willing to run people around in it for charity every weekend to buy one . http://www.roadandtrack.com/new-cars/future-cars/news/a28809/heres-every-question-asked-on-the-ford-gt-buyer-application/

oilburner said:
[post]350239[/post] It's a shame you need £300k, a million Twitter followers, an extensive collection of old Fords and be willing to run people around in it for charity every weekend to buy one .
I bet you didn't get all this when Mrs Oilburner got her van. :p

Thought I'd resurrect the thread, over two years after the last post!

90006c2d4aee438972cb2ae22e7be3bb.jpg

Thats an interesting choice for obsessing over, there must be a story? :) (p.s Mondeo is a good solid car)

It's me trying to get away from small hot hatches, but not growing up entirely...

A Focus isn't that small though .. A mondeo is quite big really!

Yes a Mondeo is like a barge compared to a Fiesta. I borrow my Dads when I need to move something that won't fit in the Focus with the seats down.. like a King Size bed mattress :lol:

Today? Looking at CarandClassic with no money does me a mischief.

54437302_403750133721603_8528178300927868928_n.png

There's also a huge issue recently seeing the A8 4.2 TDI remap figures. It winds up with more torque than a McLaren Senna and yet there's one for sale for less than £5,000 for the car and the remap.

I really do miss having a turbo in my car.

Ed

This.

20191229_134144a.jpg

https://www.goodwoodsportscars.co.uk/gallery_754908.html#photos_id=16605162

:grin: this is Neils favourite place.

If I ever get round to having something fun again I've been thinking about something like this

toyotagt86aero9.jpg

Im toying with selling the diesel Volvo barge and just spending a bit more on petrol. I get a work contribution towards it anyhow.

You said that a few months ago Neil, and talked yourself out of it. Again. :wink:

red said:
:grin: this is Neils favourite place.

If I ever get round to having something fun again I've been thinking about something like this

toyotagt86aero9.jpg

It's great that those cars exist. As an American, I am obligated to grumble about the lack of power and declare that "There should have been a V8 option!", but I'm glad someone is continuing to wave the flag for affordable RWD sport coupe's. Its a pretty exclusive club.

Latest posts

Back