FIRE SALE - ALL MUST GO!!!! Roll up roll up, lots of bits for sale

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McBandy

All located in Havant (near Portsmouth) so can collect but happy to post where appropriate. You probably have more idea about values than myself as I’m new to this Puma lark but have a look at the pics and let me know if you have any questions, I’m very open to offers...

DApaw0B.jpg

dsaKUwY.jpg

EXyRe7t.jpg

xi7NAvt.jpg

XAo7NYQ.jpg

qDajDS0.jpg

bKOnxfH.jpg

CGh9dQ7.jpg

AoMVvmn.jpg

3rCcrKS.jpg

TEKARFG.jpg

qzBCwKl.jpg

7q8tTvs.jpg

I have more pictures to take of the dirtier, more mechanical bits but probably do that on my next day off, if there’s anything you’re after ask and you never know... I’ve got a lot in stock.

Chris.

EDIT: parts with red cross have been sold :)

Please put a few price on please - as per the rules...

Ta :eek:k:

Well that was weird. The rules had found themselves into a deep dark hole in an abandoned corner of the forum...

They're back where they should be now - thanks for bringing it to our attention :eek:k:

>forum for sale rules<

I do as it happens, 2 secs, I didn’t photo them as they need a respect, I’ll see if I’ve got an old picture.

Dal - I thought a post with no prices would get your attention, I’ll go have a read ;-)

There ya go
0I5ERqA.jpg

I don’t know if they work though, happy to try on Thursday as that’s my next day off? £30 the pair a good price?

Hey

How much could you post the heater control panel for?

Also looking for the caps for the wiper arms and the caps for the door trim screws if you have any of them?

Also how much posted for the engine cover?

Thanks

I’m not sure on wiper caps, mine needs one too lol, I have at least one door trim cap for the one within the interior handle if that’s what you mean, I don’t know postage prices yet but what if we say £20 for the heater control panel and £30 for the engine cover + postage and if I can find some caps I’ll throw them in? If prices are way off let me know, I’ve no idea on rarity yet

Chris

All postage prices on items that have been shown interest I will find out tomorrow... my local PO are gonna get bored of seeing me with any luck!

Right here goes:-

2x door mirrors (will check operation tomorrow) - £36.00 inc. p&p.

Heater control panel - turns out I have 2 different types available - the only difference (as far as I can tell) being the dial on the left, whether it has 3 or 6 positions indicated on it - with bolts, bulbs and cigarette lighter if you need them, £25.00 each inc. p&p
w96DR0D.jpg

FitgvBU.jpg

Engine cover - £36.00 inc. p&p.

I didn’t find any wiper arm caps, but I found these door trim caps - photo showing door with the only 2 caps I could see...
mM8bKN3.jpg

aKXByFQ.jpg

And the next small selection of parts;
FlyezpI.jpg

Purple with silver glitter number plate surrounds - £12.00 inc. p&p

z4evIIl.jpg

0xEx5WI.jpg

Coil pack with leads untested, coil pack is a bit rusty on the reverse but looks okay - £14.00 inc. p&p

L833sML.jpg

Original jack - £10.00 inc. p&p

Now i really don’t know what these are worth but I have a pair of Bosch headlights in good order... anyone know a rough value? SOLD

zfYInSl.jpg

oQv8TGa.jpg

Can't see pictures on this thread, but are the headlights still available? And are they the stock sort? Or are we talking just headlight bulbs?

Can’t see pictures? Yes they are available, they are complete headlights and both in good condition

How much posted for the silver plastic cover that goes next to the rear fog light on the driver's side please?

McBandy said:
Can’t see pictures? Yes they are available, they are complete headlights and both in good condition

sorry for the slow reply, didn't seem to notice the notification! :?

Could you email or pm me some pics and I'll sort out an offer? ta

Latest posts

Back