Incomplete 1.7 black puma, free to anyone interested

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamsy

Hi.

I'm getting rid of what's left of my 2000 1.7 puma. It was my first puma, owned it since 2004. It was stood for a couple of years in what turned out to be a stupid place! So one side is quite rotten. I tried to get it back on the road but my local garage said the underneath was quite corroded. So I bought a new one, of course. I have taken quite a lot off it for my new puma and passed bits on. Most of the engine is still there and it was a decent engine at the time (about 84,000 miles) but has been sat for many years now. It doesn't have any wheels but I could sourse some if need be, no front wings or bumpers. My friend is going to take it away to scrap without the wheels but if anyone is seriously interested in taking it, then I will give them more details and photos. I'm not looking for any money for it if it goes to someone on here.
Puma is located in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire.
I am available every day, Thursdays and Fridays better. My preferred contact details would be my email address [email protected]. The car will be scrapped if no one is interested. I'm just basically giving someone the opportunity to take it away if they want to as scrapping will be a sad day. If anyone has other ideas for it, ie they just want the engine, then get in touch with me, I'm happy to discuss other options. I must add though, I wouldn't be confident removing the engine myself so I would rather the whole car goes.

If no one gets in touch within the next 4 weeks, I will scrap it and update this thread to save it being an on going thing.

Many Thanks
Jo

Hi Jo
I am after a good Alchemy blue /silver chequered seat for my Puma with manual adjustment?
The clock from the dashboard and also the indicator stalk?

Hi Doh
The seats I have removed from this car are the ones with the arrow head type pattern on. Got a clock and an indicator stalk amongst my parts. Are you local to Worcestershire or would you want the smaller bits posting?

Latest posts

Back