Fordmeet.co.Uk season starter meet. Gunna be big!!!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cusworth12

THIS SUNDAY!!!!
PERFORMANCE FORD MAGAZINE IN ATTENDANCE!!!
All info is on this facebook event aswell as below.
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=184024998278293&ref=mf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Squires cafe biker bar sherburn in elmet west Yorkshire (near Leeds)
Please come guys.
I was the only puma there last year. :)
12pm onwards
Trade stalls
Good food
And best of all a pub :)
See ya there
Address is;

squires cafe, Newthorpe Lane, Leeds LS25 5LX

Any Yorkshire or surrounding area pumas attending this set to be massive fordmeet and fly the flag for project puma? 750+ cars are confirmed for the event. Also u might get ur car featured in PERFORMANCE FORD MAGAZINE!
Don't let me down guys
Please reply to say if ur coming
Thanks cusworth12 & fordmeet.co.uk

cut the attitude cus. You asked me and a couple of the others asked- you know why i didn't go and to be fair you've been to 1 meet off here that i'm aware of. Coupled with the fact there have been two meet's this month off here. If people want to go they will go. Right now your lucky anyone other then local's to yorkshire make it with the cost of fuel. Coupled with the fact its a easter bank holiday- some people will be on holiday or just not intrested in going.

no need for that scott! i've only just seen ur reply on facebook about you not coming.
Just wanted to get the yorkshire boys n girls to come thats all. as not met any. no need to have a go.
:)

Not having a go- just stating some facts.

Coming on after saying things like you did aren't the right impression I think.

It did look a good meet, good location etc. I'd like to attend It just comes up at the wrong time some times, but you can't please everyone

I was away with the family in the Lake District.

You didn't really give people a lot of notice though, generally people that want to organise a successful meet throw it open to the forum months even years in advance.

Maybe the next one will be more successful :cool:

Yeah see what you mean it's normally Tim (timbo69) that posts on all forums he must've forgot about us lot so decided to post. Don't worry I'll advertise earlier for next 1
Hope t see ya there. :)

Its always nice to know about these shows, and maybe tell us a bit more about the format, of the event. It does seem a professional show, with trade stands etc.

Latest posts

Back