Fiesta in the Park - Sunday 15th May

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic, many thanks to Cherie for organising!

Always love catching up with you all and winning car of our show really topped it off!

Thanks to everyone for making the day great!

Thanks to Cherie for the organisation - it was a good day :)

That sweet however... bleuurgh!

thanks Cherie was a good day,Dal let me know where you got them sweets from,they were nice :grin:
And thanks to everybody for voting me for the wooden spoon, Lmao :-D

Thanks to everyone for attending, even though the weather wasn't as good as it could have been! :roll: Considering how cloudy it was, I don't think anyone expected sunburn. But I have to gloat as I put suncream on for a change, first thing when it was still sunny, and didn't get burned at all! :p

The results of the Memorial Trophy Competition are as follows:

1. General paint quality What is the quality of the bodywork and paint? Is the finish just shiny or deep and lustrous? Is the paint smooth or orange peeled? Dents? Chips? (Ignore any rust for this one!)
1st Red (81)
2nd Pumababe(51)
3rd Cherie (43)
Fail Martinthrapston (-20)

2. General interior quality Is everything in good condition? Are the seats perfect and clean or ripped and dirty? Are the carpets clean and new looking or dirty and worn? Have modifications, such as gauges or aftermarket seats, been hacked in, or are they professional looking?
1st Red (58)
2nd Neil (45)
3rd Steavie (40)
Fail Paul (-14)

3. General Cleanliness Has the car been cleaned and polished, or just wiped with gritty sponge? Are the windows and lights clean? Have the wheels been cleaned of brake dust?
1st Red (76)
2nd Neil (67)
3rd Bendunn (22)
Fail Paul (-30)

4. General Mechanical Quality Does it run sweet as a nut, or like a bag of bolts? Would you trust it on a long journey?
1st Steavie (37)
2nd Cherie (27)
3rd Mr Park3r (25)
Fail Chardy (-25)

5. No expense spared Which car do you think has had the most money spent to keep it on the road, or on modifications?
1st Steavie (71)
2nd Cherie (35)
3rd Yippeekiay (33)

6. Most original. Ford exhaust? Ford wipers? Original mats? Ford Stereo?
1st Red (76)
2nd Pumababe (67)
3rd Cherie (38)

7. The Spirit of BOK Which car has the best mods? The most unique mods? Who has truly been inventive and innovative, both mechanically and cosmetically?
1st Steavie (91)
2nd Hotrodspike (39)
3rd Bendunn (28)

8. Rusty old banger! Simple, which car has fallen foul to the dreaded tin worm?
1st Hotrodspike (-63)
2nd Steavie (-57)
3rd Mr Park3r (-23)

9. The overall package Which car brings everything together in the best package?
1st Red (72)
2nd Cherie (53)
3rd Steavie (32)

Overall Totals
1st Red (384)
2nd Cherie (236)
3rd Steavie (224)

Wooden Spoon award
Martinthrapston (-41)

Overall, only two Puma's didn't get a mention in any category:
Patch came close, and only missed out by 1 point in 'The Spirit of BOK' category. :eek:k:
Eddy & co buggered off just after 12pm without even so much as a by-your-leave, just as we were about to start the judging. Thanks lads, you did know that the show was meant to be an all day event didn't you?! <_<

So all in all, a good day was had by everyone.

martinthrapston said:
thanks Cherie was a good day,Dal let me know where you got them sweets from,they were nice :grin:
And thanks to everybody for voting me for the wooden spoon, Lmao :-D

http://www.treasureislandsweets.co.uk/acatalog/Mega_Sour_Apples.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Had an apple one tonight and now I've "burnt" a section of my tongue!

Latest posts

Back