When parking, and you see a Puma with a space next to it

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beko1987

Do you park in it? :?:

I went to Asda yesterday, and there was Silver Y reg Puma reversed into a space, so I duly reversed in next to it, and whilst walking away, looked back on them!

Anyone else make a beeline for another Puma?

Yep :-D

75605_10150125084039498_605069497_7539125_7854838_n.jpg

Ooh I don't know it's not happened yet but I don't like parking next to other cars if I can help it lol

First choice is a corner space away from everyone else but I might park next to a well looked after Puma - def not a badly dented one!! My Nancy comes first :p

Hehe I have a spot in Tesco, trolley park to the front, footpath to the right, means I can park far enough over not to worry too much :)

Me too, same spot every time :D - there are a collection of cars that all park nearby and we all always leave a space between one another so it works really well :)

I'll park next to another Puma if its in a space out the way,
quite often when Im at work ive parked up and most of the time any other Pumas who come in pask next to me :)

Where I work there is a small car park of approx 20 spaces, of those 3 of them are taken up by 3 Silver Pumas! And we do park next to each other!

When i'm shopping i do tend to park near to them/ but there have been occasions were ive parked with a few spaces either side to come out to see Bee surronded by Pumas- always a nice feeling

Nice picture. It's also reminded me how much better props look on the car than the later spoked wheels :)

I do at work if i spot the other one, has a wing and bigger alloys on it and i can compare ride heights as mine is lowered on the ol Eibachs!

Latest posts

Back