JUST STOLEN!!!!!!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fellowsuk

JUST STOLEN FROM ESSINGTON ROAD WILLENHALL, THE PUMA I HAD FOR SALE!!!!!! FROM MY MOMS DRIVE SHE WAS USING IT, REG ENDS ELO . PLEASE BE ON THE LOOK OUT IN WALSALL. WOLERHAMPTON AREA!!!!!

IMG_1198.JPG

Sorry to hear that :(

Hope you find it in one piece! :evil:

:evil: :evil:

the police didnt even show up, just gave my mom a reference number. why do i pay my tax? ive drove around looking for it doing the police job!!!

check vacant lots and industrial estates. A lot of thieves hide cars locally til heat is off. And be safe if you find it, no heroics. Call for backup :eek:k:

Goodluck!

Any potential buyers of a Puma will maybe check out a forum. So good call putting it on here.
Any distinguishing marks like dings/scratches/alloys might help if the theives change the VIN.
:-(

thats terrible mate!!!

Im in wolverhampton this Friday so will keep a lookout for you!

Cheers! Yeah few marks I would know about, I'm gonna keep my eyes peeled on auto trader n eBay see if I can see it if they try and sell it in the next few weeks! So annoying! I'd only just rebumped the for sale thread!

Gutted for you mate :( i hope you get it back.

I know sometimes it feels like you'll never see it again but my mum had her fiesta stolen off the drive a couple of years back; the police found it a few weeks later with minor damage.

Fingers crossed!!

Fellowsuk said:
:evil: :evil:

The police didnt even show up. They just gave my mom a reference number. Why do i pay my tax? I've driven around looking for it - doing the job of the police!!!

At risk of making myself unpopular... what exactly did you expect them to do in this era of cuts... ? Send the CSI team over from Vegas/NY/Miami (delete as desired), have all the police out on the streets drop what they were doing and look for your car?

It will be dealt with in the same manner as most car crime.... It may turn up at some point in the course of an investigation, or a random traffic stop, or burnt out and left under a flyover when the joy-riders are finished with it. {Obviously would hope it is not the latter}.

Point is, there is so much car crime (and other crime) they don't have the resources to send Dixon of Dock Green to personally attend to you. ;)

All that said, it's a shitty event to deal with - hope it does turn up and you get it back in a good condition.

Not the most inconspicous, but as long as they wear a hi-viz jacket they're assumed to be legit, an get ignored.

e3silversurfer said:
Fellowsuk said:
warrenpenalver said:
break in to get keys??

No mate, I was going to ask how hard r they to break into and steal, still have both keys, and no car!

using a low loader? one of those vehicles that lift the entire vehicle up onto it and drives off with the vehicle?

I don't think that would have been possible the way the car was parked on the driveway.

Typical just had someone email me from the puma add I had on scn asking if it's still for sale! Gutted! Insurance is waiting 30 days to do anything !

Saw one at about 5ish last night by the Focus in Wednesfield (on the new islands). Could have been V reg or Y reg couldn't really see the plates so good.

hotrodspike said:
Saw one at about 5ish last night by the Focus in Wednesfield (on the new islands). Could have been V reg or Y reg couldn't really see the plates so good.

Probably my mom driving home mate, but thanks for remembering u saw one!

Latest posts

Back