New PB at Cadwell in my Puma !

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burger Boy

Happy Days,
Just set a new PB at Cadwell in my little Puma, and managed to beat a Supra in the corners, I was all over him, in the end he had to let me by. The FRP gearbox is spot on for Cadwell, although my top speed on the straight is only 90 Mph. Gets there quickly but can't seem to go over 90?
Think a visit to AET Auto's is required.

But over all the Puma is one quality car for a bit of track day fun.

Cheers
Scott.

Bedford is great fun... you can certainly use more power there tho if you've got it... quicker cars will fly past down the straight... doesn't mean you won't have your own fun tho.. ;)

There's nothing else to do at Bedford tho.... no canteen, no scenary....just a crappy hot drinks machine... and very strict noise regs too...

I'm doing Croft in Julythis year, supposed to be a good track with plenty of good twisties!

Knockhill is meant to be a good one for twisty's

Oultan Park is good in places, but as with bedford you have some long strights were those with more power come past.

I was the FRP at silverstone yesterday - fortunately it was a soggy day; Stowe was quite exciting!

Not the ideal FRP circuit, but my first track day with the car, and a racing driver mate was free to come along & give some coaching.

Scott - was yours the melina with an Evo bonnet and white wheels? For some reason I had in mind that yours was silver, otherwise I would have come over and said hello!

FRP368 said:
I was the FRP at silverstone yesterday - fortunately it was a soggy day; Stowe was quite exciting!

Certainly sounded good, hope you enjoyed the pictures in the other thread! :)

Really, mind you it shows what a good view the BRDC get, as they where taken from their balcony...

Latest posts

Back