Gearknob Refurb service

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScubaSteve

Doing this if anyones interest, on an exchange basis, cost is £7

I can machine polish your metal/alu gearknob up to as new condition and restore the number colours to a colour of your choice.

heres some example before after pics

Before

P1030904.JPG

Same gearknob same position after

P1030920.JPG

Before

P1030905.JPG

After

P1030922.JPG

Collection of latest ones I have done

P1030923.JPG

Cost is £7, you send me the gearknob and I post back once done, turnaround is usually a day after i receive the gearknob.

If you feel safer going through ebay here is my advert but will cost you more

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Puma-Fiesta-Civic-S2000-Type-R-Gear-knob-Refurb-service-/260770751037?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3cb725e23d" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

or you could just message me on here and get it cheaper

Very interested.

What's the turnaround as I'm guessing you probably don't have any ready to send out unless you have a stash of spare knobs kicking around...lol.

Can you find out cost including P&P or am I being optimistic in thinking a fiver includes that. ;)

niiiiice!!! did mine by hand with imperial blue lettering. took bloody ages.

def recommend this to everyone else

PM replied

yippie, I have one spare here, but it looks like that one is already taken for, so turn around will be however quickly you can send me yours and get posted back i imagine if first class post then if you sent to me monday could back with you by friday

Dammit, knew I should have said I'll have one if you had one ready. Off to the Ring' on Thursday very early so will have to wait until I come back now.

Also just thought, I could've dropped in on the way home to pick one up or drop mine off but I arrive back in the UK fairly late in the evening so wouldn't get to you till very late depending on how far from Dover you are.

Either way...put me down for one ;)

Haha I'd forget and stab my hand or something :)
There's a few going cheap on ebay might see if I can get one :lol:

kool :D

if i get enough spares might be able to send you one out then you return yours, as long as i can trust you lol

Id be interested in this... Dont really want to go without my knob for a week though :lol: Would you be willing to send one out and then trust us to send our old one back to you? :roll: :oops: If so PM me with details :)

We could have a communal knob.

Someone buys a cheap nasty one from eblag, then gets their knob polished and use the communal knob, when their nice shiny knob comes back, they pass the communal one onto the next person etc.

This thread has too much potential for LMFAO! Am also interested! (I could change gear with no know, so will PM you when ready to do it!)

I'm wishing I still had a puma, to could get my knob polished!..

I have one here, sat on my mantlepeice tho!

Any gearknob thread usually has the potential to go wildly off topic!

Can anyone thats doing this please write there username and colour they want the lettering in with the gearknob they are sending so i dont get anyones confused

Latest posts

Back