Puma ownership

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How long have you had your Puma?

• <month

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • month - 6 months

• 6 months - 1 year

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • 1 year - 2 years

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • 2 years - 3 years

• 3 years - 4 years

• 4 years - 5 years

• 5 years or more

• Total voters

Dal

Administrator
Staff member
Including if you've had more than one concurrently

crystalpuma said:
Nearly a year but already done 10,000 miles of weekend driving only :eek:

I must be obsessed ;)

I did 24K in my 1st year!!!!

Lightweight.....

Yeah but that wasn't weekends only lol..

.. I did 20k too this year.. 29k up onto 50k

I have only done about 5,000 in mine - I was worried about doing too much until I had the cam done. Now it is done I get out at the first chance! Can't get out and about in the week - walking to work only takes 10 mins and I don't want to do short trips or part her at the school car park!! So watch out for me this weekend! I will be on the windy roads of Cambs and then the A1 between here and Welwyn!

If your on the A1 to Welwyn, then there's no excuse not to nip in for a cuppa ;)

I might pass urs Red, but I don't know where u live. Dal, I know the town but if u want me, the hubby and kids to stop for a mini meet at urs, pm me with the address and I will see if I can find u. Post ur mobi too in case I can't!!

I'll remind him later, he's got a head like a sieve sometimes. ;)

Depends on the time and day, as we'll be out most of tomorrow during the day.

Not tomorrow for a change, we're having a day out in London. No idea what time we'll be back...

A year and two months, and still loving my kat. The downside however, is I'm developing a craving for an FRP, and there have been some quite affordable examples knocking about recently. MUST RESIST!

Don't do it Neil! (unless you like paying £1K for a new bumper, £750 for a wing should you need one etc. etc.)

Mines "tweaked" and is just about as fast and far cheaper to repair. Sounds like one too.

Save your pennies and enjoy "blackie"

:)

Don't deny it - you love it hard ;)

Latest posts

Back