car cover

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madhillbilly17

hi guys thought i would share with you a good find, i brought a really cheap breathable car cover just to keep the dust off my car while it was off the road, i didnt expect the cover to fit so well! seems perfect for the puma.

IMGP0094.jpg

IMGP0092.jpg

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Waterproof-Full-size-For-Small-Sedan-Hatchback-Car-Cover-Size-450x182x147cm-/271054416521?pt=UK_Car_Exterior_Accessories&hash=item3f1c1a2a89" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

how sad is that i notice the small difference that made!

gonna get one of them covers bought, the cat or someones cat keeps sitting on mine!

Sadly although I noticed the spoiler lump under the cover, I was thinking "your fence needs a coat of creosote" and you think you are sad

mines under a carport so its just to keep the dust off i havent tested it with water, it says its waterproof so would be pretty bad if its not! not that it make any odds to me.

got one from halfords today, 20% off on the web reduced to 50 quid, bit more expensive but brilliant quality, even has straps under the car to stop it flying off. also means if it fucks up i can take it back no questions

probably out of stock so setting price high so they dont have to end but still stops people buying them

Latest posts

Back