what stickers...

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PumaJay

ok, with my puma being abit of bodge job when it came to having vairous panels painted they dont all tend to match too well so i want to get a sticker kit for it but....

...which do i go for? and what colour, the one i really love is scuba steves with the tiger stripes, but im thinking in orange and silver for my car?

or should i go for the s1600 rally stickers in orange?

Cant make my mind up, think i need some photoshops doing!!

or if anyone has any other ideas then thats great!

opinoins welcome!

I would personally say contrast colours so not orange, but whites, silver blue and light blue... Staves is actually exactly what i thought of, it would look great on black..

Are you wanting to stick with a ford theme from previous?
How large do you want this design or do you just want it to be some vinyls?

Potential designs that you could play with/adapt, change colours and give some inspiration:

68.jpg

836_7l.jpg

21770_7.jpg

12324361068-b-cit.jpg

^^^ Very interestion design!!!

Fiat-Grande-Punto-Abarth-4-lg.jpg

Ford_Puma_Super1600_1-2.jpg

Picture_6.png

ford-puma-kit-car-1600-21770_2.jpg

Puma2020-04-1020004-1.jpg

whitepuma-1-1.jpg

ooo some good ideas there, i like the castrol one, but sure it would work on a black car, the impreza also looks pretty good.

Not fussed on size dont really want to be wrappingthe whole car tho, was thinking that the orange could be alittle bit OTT and that blues, silvers etc would suit it better, i would like to stick with a ford theme if poss which is why im so drawn to classic tiger stripes

The German cup cars just had sponsors on them, no designs as such...

In my opinion, limiting to the ford designs has been done before...

What about.. The impreza front, the bonnet ones and the R3 sides?

You could pull off orange but you need another colour.. maybe a white or crimson red?

Nerrr nicky nerrr nerrrrrrr ;p

to be fair your stripes are neater than mine... mine was just a quick rushed job :lol:
Funny how we both picked the same picture though, out of ALL of steves pics.... great minds think alike babe :wink:

Latest posts

Back