Puma Millennium - values?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rollcage

Any thoughts on what a sorted, reasonably low mileage Mills might be worth?

Seen one I might have a look at locally!

It really does depend on condition. At the moment I've seen them come up for anything between £500 and £2500, the average for low mileage I'd say around £1500...

Paid £560 for mine just over a year ago....120,000 on clock, faded paint but 4 new tyres, new exhaust, new battery, good overall condition, drives great, very little rust etc etc...check my thread/album.

Reckon its now worth around £1000 if it passes its MOT in September....cost to me so far..around £300/£400.

Values will probably start to rise as they become slightly rarer but doubt you need to pay more than £1500/£1700 for a average miler, good condition one.

Hope that helps

BTW..deffo the one to have :grin:

I paid £200 for mines had tax and test and a recent camber change but rusty arches faded paint and a few imperfections we have it off the road at the minute ford some restoration work but still think I paid a very good price!

Thanks folks.

I will keep you updated. Kind of like a Mills - it's the only one of the limited editions that offers something you couldn't get on another Puma, in the leather regards.

You see so many with faded paint, I presume the Millies are a single stage paint process, minus a clear coat?

oilburner said:
It's not just yellow, reds fade like crazy as well!
Yeah the reds also don’t have a clear coat, so much more susceptible to fading.

red said:
Correct no clear coat.... buffs up nice
Thanks for confirming.

I don’t want to hijack this thread, but one other question: the difference in the wheels on the Millies - is it just the different centre cap, or is there more to it?

Different centre cap and a slightly darker shade than your standard 9 spoke.

Latest posts

Back