Dead Puma Got Picked Up Yesterday ='(...

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xCharlottex

After a month of sitting outside my Mum's house where the Puma finally died it was time to say a final goodbye yesterday as she was taken away to be scrapped. :cry:
I'd already stripped out everything I wanted for use or spares on the Milly and arrived just to hand over the keys and V5, as I arrived I discovered some Gillingham-bred scumbag had done this, for no reason at all...

Going01.jpg

Thank god I have now moved and have secure under-ground parking! It isn't a one off occurrence, when I used to live with my mum this particular Puma has been keyed, kicked in and the other wing mirror smashed off too! Along with all other cars in the area. (I would never of brought the Milly if I had still been living here! I'd have spent £100 on a shitty old banger because that's what it would've become anyway!)
Pointless damage for no reason and it really pi**es me off! :evil:

Anyway, here are a few last pictures of her leaving...

Going02.jpg

Going05.jpg

Going04.jpg

Going06.jpg

R.I.P! :cry:

Didn't have much time to get it off the road, tax expired this month and no real place to take bigger parts off and store.
Got enough cash for it to cover the 6 months tax on the new Milly that also expired this month!

Brilliant :lol:
Shame I never caught any one of the various Jeremy Kyle participants who did various damage to mine over the years. I came out one morning for work to discover the shiny new bright blue Peugeot I had parked in front of the night before had been battered to within an inch of it's life! All the windows smashed in, bonnet clearly jumped on, bat been taken to the roof and back, looked horrific! Sad to say it's a regular occurrence around the streets of lovely Medway - Gillingham & Chatham in particular.

That's Gillingham!! Little fuckers. :evil:

Same thing happened to my puma years ago when it was parked in Maidstone!

Ahh I bet you're sad to see her go :(
But now you can turn all your focus to your Millie :D

It's sad to have a nice car at the mercy of scumbags. I had my RS2000 stolen in 1988 and I ended up finding it by myself minus several key parts. I felt violated then but it must be even worse if the car is just vandalised.

Thank god I now have secure underground parking and during the day I work outside of Medway and park in a private car park! Milly is going into Silverback Performance on the 2nd-6th whilst I am away for Wilton, Sparx.
New back box + centre pipe to be fitted, front brake discs + pads to be fitted, handbrake needs tightening, air con fixed, need a tyre from an alloy on the old Puma switched around so I can put it on the other side of the Milly and the tracking done.
Going to come home to a nice bill lol!

I've been to Wilton for last 4 years, but away at Camp Bestival this year, so missing it :(

I had #14 for 2 years, then kinda out grew it and got a Focus ST instead, still miss it sometimes thou.

I do love the Millies, great cars :)

Ah so it's the first Wilton you'll miss :-( - Such a shame, there's a lot of surprises in store to make it the best yet by far!
Scrap the Focus and get another puma :wink:

Wish I could afford to have both, would be a Millie.

Is a shame as was at the first Wilton event, which was a very special day. I did enjoy last year, especially when part of team creating a cordon around the Lynx, when it took off :)

Whats your involvement?

I'm the co-founder and organisers girlfriend, so 365 days of Wilton-related stress! :wink: Especially now we live together! lol

xCharlottex said:
I'm the co-founder and organisers girlfriend, so 365 days of Wilton-related stress! :wink: Especially now we live together! lol

Ok cool, takes a lot to organise such an event. He does a great job, is a super cool event.

If its Jay, I met him at a KDS meet last year, sound bloke.

Yeah it's Jay (not Lord Pembroke! :wink: ), and you don't have to live with him :wink: lol
Ah why were you at KDS? Kelly do some shizz to your car? :wink: bless him, he spent ages taking apart my old Puma apart for me and seeing if it could be salvageable, best part of a day!
But yes, hell of a lot of things to organise, one weekend to everyone else, 365 days a year here!

Back