Another mint condition Ebay find!!!! Wow

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adampuma

I just love mint condition pumas with tiny scuffs! Lol some people are full of it..

When buying used cars (or anything used for that matter) 'mint' or 'good condition' is one person's opinion which may not be the same as someone else's. Over the years I've seen some piles of junk advertised as 'excellent condition'.
It's all a matter of standards. Sometimes works the other way as well :)

lucky it cant be posted. i can imagine the look of counter clerk in the post office seeing the size of the parcel and when it gets weighed on the scales. i be dreading the cost and the number of 1st class stamps needed. :lol:

I found another minter
Look at this on eBay:

2002 Ford Puma 1.7 16v Coupe Low Mileage Mot 2015 Bargain Price Interior Mint !!

http://bit.ly/1hZIROs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The FRP with 13k on the clock was recently relisted, The owner began by complaining about the mass of anoraks who contacted his car dealer mate seller last time it was listed. Then went on to state he wouldnt declare the inlet number.

Pesonally i would tell anyone with that attitude to stick it up his arse

A particular favourite of mine is '5k miles Time-warp car'. It conjures up images of a car that was taken out by some kindly old chap once every couple of weeks, then washed, dried, polished and reinstalled in a centrally heated garage where upon it was draped in a silk cover until next time.

In reality, it means someone's found a car in a soggy lock up. Knocked the dust off it, polished it and stuck it up for sale for an astronomical amount. The new buyer will then find that it's still sat on 17 year old tyres and every available rubber seal or bush is knackered meaning that the first time it's driven, the suspension will clatter like a dustbin pushed down some stairs, the brakes will fail to brake and half a mile down the road, the cambelt will snap. The oil will most likely be a congealed lump sitting stubbornly in the sump.

People seem to snap up these time-warp cars and pay stupid money for something that'll need everything changing before it can even be driven.

I think you've all misunderstood the description...

When it says "mint condition", it's comparing it with a Polo - cos there's a bloody great big hole in it!

:lol:

quest63 said:
The FRP with 13k on the clock was recently relisted, The owner began by complaining about the mass of anoraks who contacted his car dealer mate seller last time it was listed. Then went on to state he wouldnt declare the inlet number.

When someone refuses to disclose details of a car in a listing such as registration number...and in this case manifold number.. that just gives me the impression that they have something to hide.

jimfrp88 said:
quest63 said:

When someone refuses to disclose details of a car in a listing such as registration number...and in this case manifold number.. that just gives me the impression that they have something to hide.

Agreed, the attitude of that seller would put a lot of potential buyers off! And what is it with the logo on the front seats? Should not the 'racing' part of it be in red?

flossregularly said:
I think you've all misunderstood the description...

When it says "mint condition", it's comparing it with a Polo - cos there's a bloody great big hole in it!

:lol:

Must have a hole in the middle. :p

Latest posts

Back