Brand New Puma Headlight Units By Bosch, Fiesta 4/5 W/Mirror

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YOG

Have a look at the following Website if you need new Headlamp Units:
http://doormirror-headlight.co.uk/produ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... 315&page=1
Manufactured by Bosch.
Listed at £119.90 + £9.00 postage.
If you phone 0114 2433434 and ask for Anthony, you can buy them @ - one unit £109.00 (including postage), two units £200.00 (including postage).
Have your Debit/Credit Card and Delivery Address ready!

They also do Fiesta 4/5 Wing Mirrors (Manual and Electric):
http://doormirror-headlight.co.uk/produ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... 307&page=1
I didn't sort out any discount on these, but you can always ask when you phone!
If you order a pair of mirrorsvia the website, at the moment you need to put "2" in the quantity box. :lol:

Thanks Rick, Good links :)

Hopefully I won't need either for a while but good if you need to get it looking tip top again as the lights can wear.

Sorry, i thought you were a junk poster. Sometimes appear and atart posting loads of daft adverts. The nike trainers guy springs to mind. I apologise if your actually a puma owner!

Yep, long time member of Pumapeople (have a look, my posts are quite intelligent!) and owner of '51 2002 1.7 Thunder with 13,000 miles!

Just thought ProjectPuma people might be interested in the prices.

Sure are, much appreciated Yog :eek:k:

You just keeping a vigilant eye Dradus, i'm sure Rick understands.

Have you had to recently replace you headlights then YOG?

No, as my car has only done 13,000 miles, Had only done 5,784 miles (confirmed), when I bought it Sept '07, but I did have the cambelt changed!

I was just browsing around the web as quite a few people seemed to want to buy new headlight units (scratched/ crash broken etc). Phoned the guy up and asked what price he could do them for.

Nice; cheers for the effort and for making your first appearance here ;)

I see you have nearly half the posts I had on PP before I got booted off and about a fifth of what Dal had!!

Some useless garbage and a lot of useful stuff from us both..

..good to see they still have someone to give good sound advice!

(all cross members here obviously included!)

Great link Rick...seriously considering a pair...

I hope they are RHD spec though!

The lights are a hell of a lot dearer than that from Ford!

Keep an eye open for foreign puma's headlights too - only takes a few minutes to convert it to the beam needed in this country ;)

red said:
I see you have nearly half the posts I had on PP before I got booted off and about a fifth of what Dal had!!

Some useless garbage and a lot of useful stuff from us both..

Except I wasn't booted off remember - I asked to be removed ;)

Glad to see someone is helping over on pumapeople in the same way as I used to be so was voted "Most helpful member 2007" ;)

BOK said:

Hi Col
I'm due to phone them Monday, so will double check to confirm for you, should be, as they have been selling them on ebay for some time.

Also checking stock levels, as the Puma websites were new to them and I don't think their stocks are vast at the moment, but they can get more.

I've also been asked to check if the Fiesta 4/5 electric wing mirrors are heated as well.

Will post back on Monday.

Dal said:
Keep an eye open for foreign puma's headlights too - only takes a few minutes to convert it to the beam needed in this country ;)

Not quite...the internal lever in the headlight merely blocks the 'kick up' area of the dipped light so you end up with very poor nearside kerb illumination if used for RHD.

RHD lights have the kick up on the left hand part of the dipped beam. If you flick the internal lever you end up with a flat dipped beam pattern.

3.jpg

*stands corrected*

Forgot that's what you do for travelling abroad, rather than the proper fan up to the left.

Ta Colin :eek:k:

YOG said:
BOK said:

Hi Col
I'm due to phone them Monday, so will double check to confirm for you, should be, as they have been selling them on ebay for some time.

Also checking stock levels, as the Puma websites were new to them and I don't think their stocks are vast at the moment, but they can get more.

I've also been asked to check if the Fiesta 4/5 electric wing mirrors are heated as well.

Will post back on Monday.

Hi
Just checked with supplier:
- The Fiesta 4/5 Electric Mirrors are Heated as well.
- The Headlight Units are UK RHD spec, i.e. for driving on the left. Units do not have bulbs.
- Headlight Units in stock and can get more.

so these are brand new, include bulbs and the right spec for a UK puma :/

and for both headlights £200

Am i missing some small print as i though they wer £260 each, i know thats from ford. But saving £320 seems too good to be true, lol.

Brand new headlamp units, so do not have the bulbs in them. UK spec, RHD Pumas.

Prices correct as posted, including postage to usual UK addresses, obviously far flung places would be extra postage.

Give the guy a call and he will confirm.

Latest posts

Back