clutch and bottom arms.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zebitz

YO!

Finally got around to getting my clutch done this week, got the car back today but only got a standard clutch cos the missus sez its too close to christmas. (3 more paydays :shock: ) but while it was getting done the guy doing it said that the bottom arms would need doing for the mot next year as the bushes were fu**ed.

BUT when he was tightening the bolt on the passenger side it snapped cos it had got siezed in the inner metal tube in the rubber bush so he put bottom arms on both sides this morning. He had both of these lying around his garage cos hes a complete ford nut! and he only charged £300! which I thought was really good, but I thought I would get somebody elses opinion.

So is that a fair price you think or not?

He also has some smoked side repeaters for me when he can lay his hands on them :D

£300 all in doesn't sound too bad at all.

Peace of mind for the MOT anyway at least :)

Powerflex is the way to go for bushes where possible.

:eek:k:

Yeah gonna get full powerflex kit after christmas is over and done with and hopefully nothing else needing doing come MOT time.

zebitz said:
YO!

....... so he put bottom arms on both sides this morning. He had both of these lying around his garage cos hes a complete ford nut!

:D

When you say "bottom arms", do you mean the wishbones?

Back