A bit sad, but lets call it making conversation

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimfrp88

But, how do you 'treat' your puma? :p

Looking forward to some interesting responses :lol:

Mine would be a full service and a ruddy good valet! :thumbs:

I beat it vigorously with an aspen branch when it defiantly chooses to yet again steam up its headlights, after constant warnings to desist.

I change oil every 10.000 kms (instead of 15.000) and clean it on regular basis. Also, treat her with full range of car comestics…

And, of course, adore her and (re)fall in love with it every time I drive it or take a look at it <3

PS. She is due to get new camshafts, 421manifold, FRP map, clutch and completely refurbished gbox with LSD inside….

Mine demands expensive parts or it simply refuses to work properly, although I realise that's the opposite to how this thread is aimed....

Oil changes twice a year.Always let any car warm up for 5 miles(keeping below 3 k rpm).Then make sure they get a good thrashing at least twice a week.They just don't sound right at less than 5k rpm :wink:

An 'Italian' tune up every now and again. Oh, and servicing in line with the manufacturers recommendations...

Run it into "Finishline" for SMART repair every time it gets a car park scuff.

I kick its head in most days lol. I enjoy driving the pooma,tjere a fun car.

Latest posts

Back