Had my rotten rusty arches done-Woot!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coldcut

Well after having the rear arches done twice over the years and the rotten rust comimg back i finally decided to get them done properly,the rust cut out and a piece welded in.
Used sections cut out from peugeot 206 front wings,welded in etc,sorry have only got the finished product as i didn't wan't to ask the guy to take pics of the stages incase he told me to foook off :-(
Also i got both sills done back to front/underneath,looks like a new car again :clap:
I decided to buy the better looking alloys that are fitted on the later pumas and removed my original ones.

I have added an image of my old alloys if anyone is interested in buying them.
All 4 alloys are fitted with yokohama spec 2 tyres,all 4 tyres have about 4mm tread on.
akdh05.jpg

2e39wnt.jpg

qy9wl5.jpg

2qxwdux.jpg

33vhm4m.jpg

Looks like a good repair :D

I prefer those wheels personally but I know it's opinion.

Looks great. Well worth getting the arches properly cut out. Especially if you intend to keep the car :grin:

coldcut what area do you live in and where did you get them done.... i'm looking for a place to do my arches.

cheers

dave

murp said:
[post]355190[/post] coldcut what area do you live in and where did you get them done.... i'm looking for a place to do my arches.

cheers

dave
In the West Midlands Dave.

Added some more pics of the alloys/tyres i have for sale.
All 4 alloys are fitted with yokohama spec 2 tyres,
I want £60 for the set.
2h71d1v.jpg

c8hsy.jpg

209krrt.jpg

154avqo.jpg

im down in estuary essex........need to find someone down here who can do it.... cheers

Coldcut said:
[post]355214[/post] Added some more pics of the alloys/tyres i have for sale.
All 4 alloys are fitted with yokohama spec 2 tyres,
I want £60 for the set.
2h71d1v.jpg

c8hsy.jpg

209krrt.jpg

154avqo.jpg

Bargain, that!

£60 for a set of wheels with usable Perada Spec 2s is worth that all day long. Those things stick like s**t to a blanket!

If 15"s would fit over the 300mm brakes going on mine I'd snap your hand off.

Where in the west mids? I'm also looking for a place and I'm in shropshire so close enough if the price is right :eek:k:

Coldcut, I'd also be interested whereabouts in the West Midlands - I am also interested in the alloys, if they are still available - depends where in the WM you are really.

Sorry for the late reply, been on holiday, replied to your msg Rigsby.
Drop me a msg Rooney and I'll give you the info buddy.

Back